Thursday, April 6, 2017

Faith, Pentart Patina effects system and DT member Denise.


Hello Everyone!

It's Denise here today to share a mixed media canvas, using the gorgeous BoBunny Faith Collection, along with a lot of Pentart Products. Here we go!

Mixed Media Canvas by Denise van Deventer using the BoBunny Faith Collection and Pentart Products

I created the background with stickable stencils and a heap of Pentart products to create the texture and design and then added colours and pastes to bring the design to life and also create the Patina effects.

I also used Pentart crackle products on the various chipboard pieces and then added Antique paste for that "aged" look. I used this Antique paste on the edges of the flowers and leaves too.

Mixed Media Canvas by Denise van Deventer using the BoBunny Faith Collection and Pentart Products

I used Pentart crackle products and pastes on the textured areas.  Here's a closer look.

The pastes are really so fabulous and I just used my fingers to rub them onto the various edges and areas. A little goes a long way and gives a really unique look to your creations.

Mixed Media Canvas by Denise van Deventer using the BoBunny Faith Collection and Pentart Products

The big aqua flower is one that I handmade.  I used die-cut layers of cardstock to create this gorgeous bloom.

Mixed Media Canvas by Denise van Deventer using the BoBunny Faith Collection and Pentart Products

Lastly, I used some BoBunny foil transfers to add to the "aged" look,  I did not use these whole but cut them up and added them around the canvas.


It's my sisters Birthday coming up soon and so I will be adding this canvas to her little parcel. I hope she loves the look of it!


Thanks so much for visiting the BoBunny blog today.  We hope to see you back tomorrow.

Have a fabulous day!

Denise x


BoBunny Supplies:

Cardstock: Ocean Vintage, Avocado Dot
Noteworthy: Faith
Chipboard: Faith
Stamps: Postale
Blossoms: Plum Purple Daisy, Denim Blue Dahlia, Clover Daisy

Stickable Stencils: Lace, Love
Foil Transfers: Filagree Copper


Pentart Supplies:
Gesso Primer Paste
Structure Paste
Cracking Paint System 1 & 2
Classic Crackle Varnish 1 & 2
Media Inks: Hollyhock, Jade, Egyptian Blue
Antique Paste
Liquid Metal

No comments:

Post a Comment