Tuesday, March 27, 2018

"Today is a Celebration" - Handmade Card featuring Double Dot Designs and BoBunny Craft Dies with Denise


Hello Everyone!

Spring has finally arrived and I am feeling inspired by the lovely coliors of the season! Today I am sharing this card, using the favorite Double Dot paper,  many of the gorgeous BoBunny Essentials and some little bits and pieces from my stash for extra touches of style and texture. It hints of a celebration on the title so this can easily be given for any type of occasion you want to celebrate!


Double Dot_Birthday Card_Denise_20 Mar_01

For this card, I made use of various BoBunny Double Dot cardstock colors. This Double Dot cardstock is so unlike any other cardstock and is so pretty!  I am sure is often thought to be patterned paper.  I also used the cardstock to hand make the flowers and the various die-cut leaves with BoBunny Craft Dies.  I used a few of my best tried and true mixed media techniques to dress up the edges of the flowers.


Double Dot_Birthday Card_Denise_20 Mar_02

I made use of one of the gorgeous kraft pieces and painted it white to fit with the colour palette. I then added some BoBunny pearls, to finish it off.


Double Dot_Birthday Card_Denise_20 Mar_03

I always like to keep a few handmade cards at the ready cards to use them as I need them.

Thanks so much for stopping by the BoBunny blog today.  We really hope to see you back tomorrow.
Have a gorgeous day!
Denise x

BoBunny Supplies:
Cardstock: Periwinkle Double Dot
Jewels: Double Dot Blue Hues, Double Dot Tuxedo
Wood Shapes: Iron Works
Die Cuts: Mandala 
6x6 Pad: Bold & Bright Double Dot Designs
Pearlescent: Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment